Do you need help writing and editing a project? Look no further!
I can help with various types of writing and editing work:
- business plans
- business letters, profiles, newsletters, cards, etc.
- marketing materials (such as posters, pamphlets, and brochures)
- business policies and procedures, annual reports, and other corporate documents
- pedagogical materials
- funding applications
- scholarly articles
- academic essays
- doctoral dissertations
- CVs and cover letters
- website copy
- research articles
- fiction and creative non-fiction
- travel literature
- product and book reviews
- and much more!
: I will not write academic assignments — only editing services are offered to students. Students are advised to NBcontact me well ahead of the assignment deadline — I cannot fulfill last-minute requests.
Rest assured that I possess in-depth knowledge of the English language as well as impeccable grammar skills. My qualifications include:
- a Master's degree in English Literature;
- a post-graduate certificate in Creative Book Publishing with a Specialisation in Editing;
- a certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language;
- a Bachelor's degree in Political Science.
I can assist clients located anywhere, but for those looking to hire locally, my writing and editing services are offered within the Sudbury, North Bay, and Parry Sound areas.
For those looking for appealing content, I am able to provide copy on a plethora of topics, including:
- solo travel, travel for women, backpacking, independent voluntourism, living and working abroad, group travel, teaching English as a Foreign Language, ecotourism
- hiking and trekking, camping, paddling, snowshoeing
- green living, eating locally, eating ethically, vegetarianism, healthy eating
- arts and culture, ficton and creative non-fiction, current affairs, Canadian politics
For those in need of more technical skills, I have written:
- successful business plans for small businesses
- business letters and correspondence for private companies
- grant applications and sponsorship packages for non-profit organizations
- ad campaigns, press releases, information packages
- business profiles
- teaching materials for online courses
- and much more...
I can edit and proofread a wide range of documents. I am comfortable following the requirements of a variety of style guides:
If you don't know which style guide to follow for your project, I can make recommendations based on the appropriate industry standards.
I am also an experienced user of Microsoft Word's reviewing functions for onscreen editing (Track Changes).
The following testimonials are posted on behalf of satisfied clients.
After looking over her work, I was certainly impressed with the thoroughness with which she edited the grant application.
I want to thank you for your help and services. You are the third editor I have worked with, and you have provided the best service at a reasonable cost. I hope we can work together again.
I am very happy with how this business plan turned out and would never have been able to come up with all this on my own. Everything came together nicely. Thank you.
You're a fantastic writer and an incredible editor; you do an amazing job.
Leave a Testimonial
If you want to share your thoughts about your experience working with me, here's your chance! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Points to consider:
- Were you satisfied with the work I did for you?
- What did you like most about working with me?
- Would you recommend my services to others?
To leave a testimonial about your experience working with me, please fill out the following form.
The information collected below will be displayed with the other testimonials;however, email addresses are only collected for verification purposes and will not be shared with anyone.
Please note that testimonials may be lightly edited for spelling and grammar only.
Thanks again for choosing my services, and thanks so much for leaving a testimonial about me and my work!