About Julie @Niackery
Writer. Greeniac. Natural Nomad.
That’s me, Julie Dupuis! Continue reading below to learn about what I do here at Niackery, or get to know me better by reading my bio.
Travel and Trekking Jots and Shots
- Trek Reports
- Travel and Trekking Bucket Lists
- Travel Tales
- Backcountry Gear
- Local Trails and Travel Tips
- Flora and Fauna
- Travel and Trekking Photo Galleries
Travel and trekking are a huge part of the inspiration for the Niackery Eco Footprint. Discover why travel and trekking go together…
About Green Niackery
Earth-Friendly Living in Northern Ontario
- Berry Picking in Northern Ontario
- Brewing Kombucha Tea and ideas for what to do with it
- Local Food and Drinks
- Eco-friendly Personal Care
- Natural tips for the Home and Garden
Since sustainability starts at home, Green Niackery focuses heavily on the Earth-friendly businesses and products of Northern Ontario. Residents of the Sudbury – North Bay – Parry Sound triangle and surrounding areas will especially find the Green Shopping Guide useful, as the listings are updated with every new post.
This and That
I also write about a MiscellaNiackery of other topics:
What’s Niackery Anyway?
I chose to make a mockery of it all with Green Niackery. And since being a natural nomad is a key aspect of my green lifestyle, it only made sense to apply the term to JourNiackery as well, and to create the Niackery brand.
- Check out the great links and useful URLs in the Recommendations section.
- And of course, I’d be happy to hear from you directly, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.